Automated processing of paper-based Scantron "bubble sheet" exams.
- Automated scanning of exams.
- Secure electronic reports delivered via FileLocker in the following formats:
- Text (txt file)
- Grade reports cannot be sent via email attachment.
- Faculty, staff, and emeriti
How to Request
- Use one of the following forms to record the responses to your exam/survey. These are the only forms our scanner supports:
- Scantron Blue Form #4521
- Scantron Green Form #6703
- To ensure that each response is attributed to the correct individual, have each student enter his or her 9 digit PID number (including any leading zeroes) on their bubble sheet.
- Deliver the completed exam sheets, a bubble sheet answer key, and completed Test Score Scan Request form to specify your preferred report format (PDF, CSV, or Text (txt file)) to:
OHIO Testing Center
42 West Union Street
Athens, OH 45701
Metered parking is available outside our office.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- We will email you a secure FileLocker link to download your report(s) when they are ready.
Contact the Test Score Office at (740)593-1010 or (740) 593-1040 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.