The following OHIO campuses offer exam proctoring.
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to schedule each exam. To schedule an exam in the Athens Testing Center, use our calendar. Please reserve your test dates and times on the calendar system at least 24 hours prior to the test time. Be aware that you will be monitored by video surveillance and computer software while testing.
- Go to the OHIO Testing Center at 42 West Union Street (Bromley Hall Lower Level) with a photo ID to take the exam as scheduled. All testing materials needed will be provided by the Testing Center.
- Secure lockers are provided for all personal items, including cell phones and smart watches.
- eBooks are not permitted in the testing center.
- Only calculators approved for ACT testing will be permitted in the Testing Center.
Non approved calculators include:
- TI Nspire CAS w/ touchpad
- TI Nspire CX CAS
- TI Nspire CX II CAS
- TI Nspire CX II
The following regional campuses offer proctored exams. Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Ohio University, Chillicothe
101 University Dr, Chillicothe
Bennett Hall, Room 274
Contact Person: Julie Rosenbauer, TC Coordinator
Contact Info: 740.774.7754
Fee: Free for OHIO Students; $20 fee otherwise
Fall/Spring: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Summer Term/Breaks/No Classes: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Saturday-Sunday and University Holidays.
Ohio University Southern
1804 Liberty Ave, Ironton
Contact Info: Resource Commons 740.533.4622
Ohio University, Lancaster
1570 Granville Pike, Lancaster
Brasee Hall Room 443
Contact Person: Cinda Friend
Contact Info: 740.681.3362 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ohio University, Proctorville Center
111 Private Drive 516, Proctorville
Contact Info: 740.886.7655
All appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Ohio University, Eastern Campus
45425 National Rd, St. Clairsville
Contact Person: Brad Cecil
Contact Info: email@example.com
Ohio University, Zanesville Campus
Ohio University Zanesville Campus
Learning Advancement Center, 1425 Newark Rd, Zanesville
Contact Info: 740.588.1510