Proctored exams for online courses that require in-person supervision of students while taking their exams. All services available at our Athens campus location with options for proctoring at regional campus and non-University testing centers.
Bromley Hall ground floor
42 West Union St.
Athens OH 45701
Enter through the doors facing West Union St.
The testing center observes all University holidays. Regular hours are subject to change. Additional hours may be offered during midterms and finals.
- SUN: Closed
- MON: 8 am - 5 pm
- TUE: 8 am - 5 pm & 6 pm*
- WED: 8 am - 5 pm
- THU: 8 am - 5 pm
- FRI: 8 am - 5 pm
- SAT: 9 am*
*Tuesday at 6 pm and Saturday at 9 pm testing by appointment only.
To give an exam
- OHIO instructors
To take an exam
- OHIO students enrolled in a course that requires proctored exams.
- General public for standardized educational tests.
How to Request
Contact the OHIO Testing Center at 740-593-1040 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Exam date availability
- Time allowance for students to complete the exam
- What materials, if any, students are permitted to use (e.g. calculator, notes, scrap paper, textbook, etc.)
- Any other testing guidelines
- Paper based exams: Email the exam to us as an attachment.
- Computer based exams: Include the password for each exam with your request.