Qualtrics Research Suite is an easy to use, powerful tool for creating online surveys. It supports a wide range of approaches, from simple questionnaires and event signup lists to sophisticated social science research instruments with extensive scripting, randomization and interactive question presentation.
- Extensive library of pre-formatted questions
- Mobile-friendly survey formats
- Multiple electronic distribution methods
- If you need to create a paper-based survey, we recommend using Class Climate.
- Easy collaboration when creating a survey or sharing data
- Research instruments
- Opinion polls
- Event sign-ups
- Students, faculty, staff, and emeriti.
- Use of Qualtrics is restricted to the university's central missions of education, research and public service. Commercial use of Qualtrics is not allowed under our site license.
- In accordance with federal regulations and Ohio University policy, all research involving human subjects must be reviewed and approved by an Institutional Review Board prior to any research intervention with a participant. To learn more, visit the IRB - Human Subjects website.
How to Request
- No request needed. Qualtrics is enabled by default for all eligible users.