Lecture Capture: Panopto
Cloud-based application for recording lectures, presentations, or events for later replay by students or colleagues.
- Recordings can be embedded into Blackboard Learn courses.
- Students can use automatically generated bookmarks to jump to specific points in a lecture.
- Access to lectures/videos can be restricted.
- Supports direct recordings and file uploads
- Video editing capabilities
- Video management
- Recording a demonstration or lecture in class.
- Creating a PowerPoint presentation with voice-over and interactive playback.
- Recording student presentations.
- Hosting videos that have access restrictions.
- To create or upload content: Faculty, staff, and emeriti.
- To view content: Anyone; however, content owners have the option of limiting access to their lectures/files.
How to Request
To create or upload video
- No request needed. See Help and Resources for setup guides.