System Requirements: Blackboard Learn
To access classes on Blackboard Learn from a computer, your system must meet these minimums. Please note that you must have Administrator access to your computer to install programs and use Blackboard Learn. Public or loaned (work or business) computers often do not allow file downloads or plugin installations and thus may not work with Blackboard Learn.
- Operating System: Windows Vista or newer; Mac OS 10.6 or newer
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Internet connection: Download speed of at least 1.5 Mbps
- If you are using a satellite internet provider, you may experience timeouts, IP address issues, session problems, or course mail issues caused by latency. Please try to use a different provider when accessing Blackboard Learn.