Ohio University Learning Network (OULN)
A network of dedicated videoconferencing classrooms on the Athens campus, regional campuses, and regional centers that supports high quality, real time, simultaneous interactions between participants in multiple locations.
- Dedicated classrooms equipped with multiple cameras and microphones to allow full participation by all attendees.
- No technical knowledge needed to use the rooms. An OULN staff member will be present to operate the videoconferencing equipment.
- Supplemental web conferencing/teleconferencing available for off campus participants.
- Unless requested otherwise, sessions are recorded and retained for later playback.
- Distance education classes
- Meetings with participants on multiple campuses
- OULN rooms can be scheduled by any current employee or student.
- Regional Higher Education classes receive priority when scheduling rooms.
- Class recording policy
- Copyright guidelines
- Final exams
- Instructor compensation