- www.ohio.edu/my-website URL
- Unlimited Disk Space for website files
- Secure FTP Access
- Daily Data Backups
- Backups are taken once per day and replace the previous day’s backup. Requests for restoring a backup must be made prior to the next backup or the old data will be overwritten.
This service is available to faculty and staff. Websites must be sponsored by a permanent faculty or staff member, and that person agrees to take responsibility for the content and oversight of that website. This service is not available to students or student organizations.
How to request
- Contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- Your OHIO ID
- Type of request: Static Website
- Your preferred FTP client (choose one):
- Filezilla (Mac and Windows),
- CoreFTP (Windows)
- Cyberduck (Mac)