Each site has a unique URL for administration, with the following format:
For additional support, review the Personal Websites Setup Guide.
- people.ohio.edu/your-OHIOID URL
- Unlimited Disk Space for website files
- Secure FTP Access
- Daily Data Backups
- Backups are taken once per day and replace the previous day's backup. Requests for restoring a backup must be made prior to the next backup or the old data will be overwritten.
This service is available to faculty and staff. This service is not available to students or student organizations.
- Not to be used for official or departmental web sites
- No OHIO logos or marks may be used on personal pages
- No selling of goods or services
- OHIO digital policies apply
- OIT does not provide support or training for personal web pages
How to request
- Contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- Your OHIO ID
- Type of request: Personal Website
- Your preferred FTP client (choose one):
- Filezilla (Mac and Windows),
- CoreFTP (Windows)
- Cyberduck (Mac)