Service Level Agreement: Websites
- Web CMS - The Web CMS provides an easy-to-use interface that allows users to author, administer, and manage web pages without requiring the user to have extensive knowledge of web markup and programming languages.
- Web Analytics - Web Analytics provides detailed measurements of web page traffic and visitor behavior. All university web pages created in the Web CMS and CommonSpot come with Web Analytics tracking code built into their templates.
- Custom Web Addresses - A short, user-friendly ohio.edu name for a server, online service or web page to help users provide easy access to content or redirect users from an old web address to a new one. This includes Vanity URLs and Redirects.
- SSL Certificates - One or two year renewable Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificates for the purposes of encrypting traffic to and from servers on the ohio.edu domain. Certificates can be issued for both production and test environments.
- Personal Websites - Allows faculty and staff to create a personal website with an ohio.edu domain for the purposes of sharing professional work, research, course materials, publications or related materials pertaining to the activities of Ohio University.
- My OHIO Portal - Customizable webpage for users to organize frequently accessed links and content.