Due to OHIO courses moving to remote and online delivery for the remainder of the Spring 2019-2020 semester, in-person proctoring locations on ALL Ohio University campuses have been closed. The Ohio University Testing Center services outlined on this page are unavailable until further notice.
Proctored testing resources are available through Online Proctoring.
Automated processing of paper-based Scantron "bubble sheet" exams.
- Automated scanning of exams.
- Secure electronic reports delivered via OneDrive in the following formats:
- Text (txt file)
- Grade reports cannot be sent via email attachment.
- Faculty, staff, and emeriti
How to Request
- Use one of the following forms to record the responses to your exam/survey. These are the only forms our scanner supports:
- Scantron Blue Form #4521
- Scantron Green Form #6703
- To ensure that each response is attributed to the correct individual, have each student enter his or her 9 digit PID number (including any leading zeroes) on their bubble sheet.
- Deliver the completed exam sheets, a bubble sheet answer key, and completed Test Score Scan Request form to specify your preferred report format (PDF, CSV, or Text (txt file)) to:
OHIO Testing Center
42 West Union Street
Athens, OH 45701
Metered parking is available outside our office.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- We will email you a secure link to a OneDrive folder to download your report(s) when they are ready.
Contact the Test Score Office at or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.