You may open a ticket with Verificient. We have also found their chat support to be extremely responsive, which can accessed via the chat bubble in the bottom right of the page.
Help and Resources: Online Proctoring
Online Proctoring allows students to take a proctored exam on their own device from a location of their choosing if their instructor has enabled the feature for their course.
Instructors: All Blackboard courses are already configured to use Proctortrack. For more information about configuring a Blackboard exam for Proctortrack see the Instructors section below.
Students: This service is only available if your instructor has enabled it for your course.
The instructions below go along with this Proctortrack Demo (video hosted on Panopto).
Setting up an online proctored exam
- Online Proctoring - Instructor guide for Proctortrack (PPTX hosted on OneDrive)
- How to create an exam (video hosted on Panopto)
Make sure your exam is Available and requires an exam Password!
- Exams must be available within Blackboard to be accessed within Proctortrack. Exams cannot be in hidden folders.
To ensure all students complete their Blackboard exam used online proctoring, you must set up a password on the Blackboard exam and share that password only with Proctortrack. You should not provide your students with the password, or they will be able to take the exam through Blackboard without using Proctortrack.
Onboarding your students
Students must successfully complete Proctortrack's onboarding 24-48 hours before taking their first exam. Ensure that all students complete onboarding well before the deadline for your first online proctored exam. For full details on onboarding your students see this Tips for Instructors page.
Reviewing an Exam
- Instructor guide for reviewing an exam (PPTX hosted on OneDrive)
- How to review an exam (video hosted on Panopto)
- Online Proctoring - Student guide for Proctortrack (PPTX hosted on OneDrive)
- Includes steps for:
- Accessing Proctortrack
- Installing Proctortrack
- Onboarding in Proctortrack
- Taking your online proctored exam
- Includes steps for:
- Student Technical Requirements for using Proctortrack
- What to do before taking an exam
- How to take an exam (video posted on Panopto)
- Top 15 Tips for taking an Exam using Proctortrack (downloadable checklist)