Help and Resources: VoiceThread
- Adding VoiceThread to Your Course - For the best student experience, use the "Bb Learn: If your institution uses Deep Linking" steps to add VoiceThread to your course.
- Setting Up Your VoiceThread Link - Once you've created a VoiceThread link, you can choose what students see when they click it. For example, to link to an assignment that integrates with the Blackboard gradebook, you can link to the Assignment Builder.
- Grading Student Work: Instructors can access the VoiceThread Grader by clicking the VT assignment link. Instructors can grade assignments that have been submitted, assignments that are in progress, and assignments that have not been attempted. See this short video about grading assignments in VoiceThread (video hosted on Panopto).
- Advanced: Re-using your own assignments - Using VoiceThread in Blackboard, you can copy a VoiceThread link to another location without the having to re-configure each link.
- Advanced: Adding and/or editing captions on your VoiceThread - VoiceThread Automatic Captioning has been turned on for any new recordings created after March 19, 2020. Keep in mind that these captions should be reviewed for accuracy.
- Adding captions to a previously created VoiceThread - You can add captions to an old VoiceThread by copying that VoiceThread. Note: You will need to update any links to this old VoiceThread.
- How to submit a VoiceThread assignment in Blackboard