Learning Management System Refresh Roadmap
Learning Management Refresh
- The Transition to Ultra Basenav is ongoing. The target date for completion is mid Q1 of 2021.
- Exploring Blackboard's Portfolio Features will begin in Q4 of 2020. The target date for completion is early Q1 of 2021.
- LMS Data Access will begin in Q1 of 2021. The target date for completion is end of Q4 of 2021.
- LMS/SIS Courses & Student Datafeed Update will begin late Q1 of 2021. The target date for completion is mid Q3 of 2021.
- Evaluate: Grades to Peoplesoft will begin late Q1 of 2021. The target date for completion is mid Q4 of 2021.
- The Transition to Ultra will begin in Q1 of 2022. The target date for completion is mid Q3 of 2022.
The LMS is arguably one of the most important Teaching and Learning tools for OHIO. It is in our best interest to continuously evaluate competition and to make sure the technology we leverage meets our needs. Our current LMS adoption rate (usage rate) is around 60+%, our goal is to provide an LMS to the campus community that supports the changing nature of education (more online, more technology focused).
- The LMS fulfills the needs of our faculty and students when it comes to course documents, communication, collaboration, assessments and grades.
- The LMS presents a new look and feel that is more in line with 21st century expectations
Service Owner – Eszti Major-Rohrer