The Instructional Technology Consultation and Course Production Support service offerings use a consultative approach in the selection and best use of available academic technology tools. Also available is the creation and editing of interactive learning content that fosters engaging, pedagogically-sound teaching and learning environments.
Instructional Technology Consultations
Meet with an Instructional Technologist to get help with:
- Academic technology tool research and selection – Learn which academic tech tool(s) will best suit your needs
- Technology consultations and workshop – Request a one on one consultation, or a group workshop to discuss best uses of academic technology tools in a classroom setting to meet your course outcomes.
- Interactive learning content creation – Request (or get help with) the creation or post production editing of custom audio, video, and other content for your course.
Course Production Support
Request that Instructional Technologists make changes or updates to your course(s), such as:
- Course development and maintenance support – Get help changing or updating materials for your online courses, including:
- Updating and maintaining course materials
- Populating Blackboard courses using your desired layout (module development)
- Checking course layout and materials for functionality and usability
- Updating your syllabus, course schedule, and course links
- Copying courses from previous semesters
Ohio University faculty and staff are eligible for this service offering.
How to Request
Please submit a request using the Instructional Technology Services Request form.