Go to blackboard.ohio.edu and login with your OHIO email and password. Blackboard course sites become accessible to the Instructor of Record eight (8) weeks before the course start date. For more information on locating your course list within Blackboard, please see the Find Your Courses Bb Help page.
Course Content in Blackboard Learn: Instructors
Blackboard provides many flexible options to organize and deliver your course content.
- Create Course Materials - Explore the wide variety of content types and how to best use them to engage your students.
- Create Containers for Content - Provide structure and organization to your course content using folders, learning modules, and lesson plans.
- Digital Course Materials - Connect with OIT staff to offer digital content like ebooks and courseware for your students through the OHIO Digital Content: Inclusive Access program.
- Libraries Content Folder - Ohio University Libraries (video hosted on YouTube) – Use this tool inside Blackboard to search for and link to licensed library content (copyright compliant) and build reading lists at the same time.
- Add Content from External Sources - Integrate a seamless transition to many popular online products with Content Market and Teaching Tools.
- Release Content - Customize your course content to meet specific rules or criteria before allowing content to be available for students.
- Complete a Course Copy - Copy course material from one course shell into another, such as from a Master Course to a term course or across multiple sections of a course in the same term.
- Combine Course Sections - Prevent duplication of effort and combine multiple sections of the same course into one (1) single course.