Appropriate Use: Qualtrics
Qualtrics may be used to maintain or share the university's unregulated data as well as some kinds of sensitive regulated data. By logging in and using the university’s instance of Qualtrics, you are agreeing to the following terms of service:
- Usage must adhere to the university's Computer & Network Use policy, Copyright policy, university brand standards, and other relevant policies, state, and federal laws.
- You must protect the privacy and confidentiality of student, patient, employee and other institutional information, as required by FERPA (privacy of student information), HIPAA (privacy of patient information).
- In accordance with federal regulations and Ohio University policy, all research involving human subjects must be reviewed and approved by an Institutional Review Board prior to any research intervention with a participant. To learn more, visit:
- Use of Qualtrics is restricted to the university's central missions of education, research and public service.
- Commercial use of Qualtrics is not allowed under our site license.