Qualtrics Research Suite is an easy to use, powerful tool for creating online surveys. It supports a wide range of approaches, from simple questionnaires and event signup lists to sophisticated social science research instruments with extensive scripting, randomization and interactive question presentation.
First Time User Login
1. Go to https://qualtrics.ohio.edu
2. Enter your OHIO credentials
3. Read and select I Accept on the Terms of Service
- Extensive library of pre-formatted questions
- Mobile-friendly survey formats
- Multiple electronic distribution methods
- If you need to create a paper-based survey, we recommend using Class Climate.
- Easy collaboration when creating a survey or sharing data
- Research instruments
- Opinion polls
- Event sign-ups
- Students, faculty, staff, and emeriti.
- Use of Qualtrics is restricted to the university's central missions of education, research and public service. Commercial use of Qualtrics is not allowed under our site license.
- In accordance with federal regulations and Ohio University policy, all research involving human subjects must be reviewed and approved by an Institutional Review Board prior to any research intervention with a participant. To learn more, visit the IRB - Human Subjects website.
How to Request
- No request needed. Qualtrics is enabled by default for all eligible users.