Statistical analysis package.
How to Access
How to Install
- OIT-managed devices: Follow the directions for how to install software on OHIO computers and search for SPSS
- OIT-managed devices: Follow the directions for how to install software on OHIO computers, and search for SPSS
If your Mac does not have the Self Service application, you will need to do the following:
- Download SPSS 27 for Mac (DMG). Your OHIO faculty/staff login is required.
- Connect to Campus VPN.
- Run the installer that you downloaded. Even if you are connected to eduroam, the installer will not work unless you have connected to the VPN.
- If you receive an error message stating that Java must be installed before the SPSS installer can run, you can download a compatible version of Java from Apple. If you install this version of Java and run the installer again, the installation should complete.
Remote Computer Labs Access
You can access SPSS during remote learning using a virtual desktop. Review the instructions for connecting remotely.
- SPSS Base
- OHIO users of university-owned machines, including computer labs.