Statistical analysis package.
How to Access
How to Install
- OIT-managed devices: Follow the directions for how to install software on OHIO computers and search for SPSS
November 25, 2019: SPSS currently does not work with Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina). IBM has promised to release an update that fixes this issue in the near future.
- OIT-managed devices: Follow the directions for how to install software on OHIO computers(opens in a new window), and search for SPSS
If your Mac does not have the Self Service application, you will need to do the following:
- Download SPSS 26 for Mac (DMG). Your OHIO faculty/staff login is required.
- Connect to Campus VPN.
- Run the installer that you downloaded. Even if you are connected to eduroam, the installer will not work unless you have connected to the VPN.
Remote Computer Labs Access
You can access SPSS during remote learning using a virtual desktop. Review the instructions for connecting remotely.
- SPSS Base
- OHIO users of university-owned machines, including computer labs.