Tool for publishing and managing bibliographies. Researchers, writers and students depend on these products to locate bibliographic data and create bibliographies for curricula vitae, manuscripts, grant proposals, term papers and other publications.
How to Access
Visit the EndNote support site for FAQs and an online user manual.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text for references in one click
- Read, review, annotate, and search PDFs
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating
- Share a library or just a portion with new group collaboration options
- Provide write or read only access to your library
- Build your bibliography using the latest reference types
- Ensure bibliographic accuracy with refreshed journal and referencing styles
- Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity on your shared library
- Access research from your desktop, online, or your iPad
- Mac OS
- University-owned machines only
How to Request
Contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- Software title
- Operating system (Mac or Windows)
- OHIO ID of individual responsible for the purchase
- Departmental account number for billing
DVD installers are not available. Once we have processed your order, the IT Service Desk will email you a download link.
- Estimated $110 per device. Price subject to change.