Adobe Creative Cloud
Subscription access to popular Adobe titles like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Audition, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Flash, Dreamweaver, and many other desktop and mobile applications.
How to access
Faculty and staff: Centrally-managed devices
Follow the directions for how to install software on OHIO computers and search for Adobe Creative Cloud.
Faculty and staff: Unmanaged devices
Install your user-licensed copy of Adobe Creative Cloud on an unmanaged device by following these instructions:
- Visit adobe.com.
- Click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Enter your @ohio.edu email address. You will then be directed to the Ohio University login page.
- Login with your normal Ohio University credentials
- Under the Your Services section, you should see Creative Cloud listed. Click Open.
- On this page, you can select and install the individual Creative Cloud programs that you want.
Students can purchase Adobe Creative Cloud at a discount through Adobe directly.
- Graphic design
- Multimedia production
- Cloud-delivered applications and updates
- Mac OS
- Faculty and Staff: Exclusive use by a single individual on one University-owned computer and one personally-owned computer or shared use on a single University-owned computer.
- Students: Available in some labs and on some university-owned, shared workstations. For personal access, visit Adobe's Creative Cloud student sales page.