Centrally managed, Bobcat Cash-based printing for students. Guest print cards are available for employees and visitors.
How to Access
- Upload or manage your print jobs.
- Add Bobcat Cash to your ID card:
Students and guest card holders can print directly from public workstations in the following locations. Students (but not guests) also have the option of printing remotely.
- Academic Research Center
First Floor Vending Area
- Alden Library
(all public printers - all floors)
- Baker University Center
Bobcat Depot (first floor)
514 (computer lab)
- Copeland Hall
018 (College of Business Help Desk)
- Glidden Hall
Music & Dance Library (5th Floor)
- Grover Center
College of Health Sciences & Professions Computer Lab
- Grosvenor Hall
Heritage College of Medicine Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Lindley Hall
College of Education
Curriculum & Technology Center
- Morton Hall
2nd Floor Vending Area
- Porter Hall
1st Floor (next to the elevator)
117 (computer lab)
- Integrated Education Center Lab
Medical Education Building 1 Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- To request a printer: University departments
- To use a printer: Current students, plus anyone who purchases a guest printing card.
How to Request
- Departments who wish to install a centrally managed student printer should contact the IT Service Desk.