- Press the Messages button on the office phone.
- Enter your Unity Connection PIN then press # (pound).
- First time login will require you to change your PIN. The PIN minimum is 6 digits.
- Follow the prompts to listen to and manage your messages.
How to Access Voicemail
Voicemail allows telephone callers to leave a voice message for the number they called when the owner is unavailable to answer the call.
- Callers can leave voice messages
- Users can listen to, forward, record, and delete voice messages
- New voicemail notifications on your desk phone and via email and text message
- Listen to and manage your voicemails from your Catmail inbox using Single Inbox
Faculty and Staff
How to Request
- Contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- State that you would like to request voicemail
- Your OHIO email address
- Your Ohio University phone number
- To enable this feature, fill out the single inbox request form.