Call Center (formerly known as ACD) makes it possible to handle large numbers of incoming calls by automatically diverting those calls to pre-defined groups of people and queuing excess calls when all group members are busy.
How To Access
Student Employees and Extension Mobility Users will need to log into their phone before logging into Cisco Finesse. Full-time staff can skip this step.
- On your telephone press the settings gear button.
- Press the down button on the navigation pad until you see the Extension Mobility application.
- With Extension Mobility highlighted, press the open button along the bottom of the display.
- Enter the User ID and PIN provided to you by your supervisor.
Cisco Finesse Login
- Visit the Cisco Finesse login page.
- Enter your Username and Password:
- Student Employees and Extension Mobility Users: Use the username and password given to you by your supervisor.
- Full-time staff: Use your OHIO ID (the part of your OHIO email address to the left of the @ symbol) and password.
- For your Extension enter 555 plus the seven digit extension on your phone. Example: if your phone number is 7405931222, then your finesse extension would be 5555931222.
When prompted, use your OHIO ID (the part of your OHIO email address to the left of the @ symbol) and password.
- Queue excess calls
- Queue management
- Historical and real time reports
Any department with phones
Call Center services are billed as cost recovery. Initial design, setup and future changes to a Call Center are billed at time and materials. Ongoing cost is $38 per call center agent handset per month.
How to Request
- Contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- State that you would like to request Call Center
- Your OHIO email address
- Your Ohio University phone number