- Telephone - Ohio University provides land line telephone service in faculty and staff offices, conference rooms and other public areas on all campuses.
- Voicemail - Allows telephone callers to leave a voice message for the number they called when the owner is unavailable to answer the call.
- Call Center - Formerly known as ACD, makes it possible to handle large numbers of incoming calls by automatically diverting those calls to pre-defined groups of people and queuing excess calls when all group members are busy.
- Fax - Send and receive faxes via email or over the web.
- Calls in Microsoft Teams - Recommended softphone application that allows you to use your computer or mobile device to place and answer calls from your Ohio University work number.