Windows OS Setup: AirMedia Wireless Display Projection
Install the App
- Enter the IP address from the AirMedia display in the room into your internet browser. You may also choose to install the appropriate Windows 10 app before you are in the classroom.
- Download the Windows client.
- Open and run the program.
- Enter the 4-digit AirPlay code on the display in the room (it changes frequently). Once you hit “OK,” you should connect.
- When finished, click the “Stop” button in the program to stop sharing your screen.