Help and Resources: Surface Hub
Reserve a Surface Hub by sending an Outlook meeting invitation to the device name of the Surface Hub (see table below) with the date and time you would like to use it. When you arrive at the location, tap your name displayed on the screen and login with your OHIO credentials.
|Device Name (Teams Room Name)||Building||Location|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||29 Park Place||Ground Floor|
Contact the IT Service Desk and request a Field Support Classroom Technology consultation.
- Microsoft Surface Hub usage guide (PDF download)
- Navigating the Surface Hub
- Using Microsoft Teams with the Surface Hub
- Using the whiteboard for collaboration
- Office 365 apps in the Surface Hub
- Connect external devices to the Surface Hub
- Basic troubleshooting guide for the Surface Hub