The Surface Hub is an all-in-one digital interactive whiteboard, meetings platform, and collaborative computing device.
How to Access
- Reserve a Surface Hub by sending an Outlook meeting invitation to the device name (see table below).
- For example, if you want to reserve the Surface Hub at 29 Park Place, send an Outlook meeting invitation to email@example.com with the date and time you would like to use it.
- When you arrive at the location, tap your name displayed on the screen and login with your OHIO credentials.
|Device Name (Teams Room Name)||Building||Location|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||29 Park Place||Ground Floor|
- With an integrated webcam and Microsoft Teams, you can have collaborative meetings and classes.
- Use the whiteboard with multiple fingers or the supplied pen to draw, share, and collaborate with others.
- Use with Office 365 apps for content creation, editing, and collaboration.
- Screen share to display content from another device.
- Current students, faculty, and staff.