Document Cameras are located in the classroom so that you can display physical objects on the computer or projection screen.
How to Access
- Log in to the computer in the classroom and open the Visualizer application.
- Power on the document camera. There are physical buttons on the document camera for light, filters, zoom, and exposure.
- Zoom in and out on objects you're displaying
- Allows you to illuminate objects
- Can add filters to objects
- Able to share in Microsoft Teams
- Current students, faculty, and staff.