Help and Resources: Adobe Connect
- Meeting Room Basics - Getting started with Adobe Connect.
- Breakout Rooms - Separate a large group into more manageably sized sub-groups that the meeting host can visit.
- Adobe Connect Help Topics - Additional how-to topics from Adobe.
- Adobe Connect user guides - Extensive collection of quick start guides for Adobe Connect.
- Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test - This diagnostic test ensures that your computer and network connections are verified to provide you with the best possible Adobe Connect meeting experience.
How to Delete Old Recordings
If you no longer need to keep a recorded meeting or training session, please delete that recording to free up space.
- Log into Adobe Connect.
- Click "Meetings" on the gray bar near the top of your browser window.
- Click the name of a meeting room to see its details.
- Click "Recordings" to view all recordings for that meeting room.
- Check the box next to each recording you wish to delete. To select all, check the box next to the "Name" heading.
- Click "Delete."
- Click "Delete" again to confirm the deletion.