Wired internet is available on all OHIO campuses and centers. Learn more about the current network upgrade.
- No login required.
- To connect, you will need an Ethernet cable and access to an active wall jack.
- Useful for older devices that do not support Wi-Fi
- 1 Gbps connection speed
- Faculty and staff at locations connected to the OHIO network
- Students living in residence halls are offered one wired connection per room. Please note that Lincoln Hall is a Wi-Fi-only residence hall
To activate/reactivate an existing jack
- Faculty and staff only
How to Request
- To activate/re-activate an existing connection, contact the IT Service Desk.