Help and Resources: Microsoft Bookings
- Overview of Microsoft Bookings - A quick introduction to what Bookings can do
- Publish your business calendar online with Microsoft Bookings - A step-by-step guide to creating and configuring your Bookings service
- Set your scheduling policies
- Create your staff list
- This includes directions for how to give a staff member the "administrator" role, which allows that user to edit appointments, staffing, and services. The creator of the Bookings account automatically has administrator access.
- Define your service offerings in Bookings
- This includes directions for how to add a Teams meeting to your booked appointments
- Publish or unpublish your Bookings page
- Schedule business closures, time off, and vacation time
- Reporting information for Microsoft Bookings - Includes information on how to download your 120-day appointment history in a spreadsheet format
- Users try to book an appointment and receive the error message, "Please try again, something went wrong."
- This is a known error that OIT has reported to Microsoft, who are actively working on a fix.
- This error occurs when a user has had your Bookings page open for more than 10 minutes without booking anything. The appointment usually still goes through, but the user receives the error and will sometimes book an additional appointment. In the meantime, we recommend that whoever is receiving the Bookings emails pays attention to when users book the same service more than once and to communicate with the user to resolve the confusion.
- Someone made an appointment with me, but it's a University holiday.
- Make sure that you add University holidays to your calendar. If your working hours are not accurate in your calendar, including days you do not work, you will appear as bookable to Bookings users.