Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling tool that is part of the Microsoft Office 365 family of products. An easy to use website allows end-users to utilize the tool to view calendars and schedule appointments with a department or organization. Bookings gives users a fast, easy alternative to time-consuming, frustrating phone-scheduling. A customizable web page lets customers find available times and book appointments 24/7.
- Bookings can be reached by logging into onedrive.ohio.edu or catmail.ohio.edu and using the "waffle" app launcher icon.
- Select Bookings
- Select Get it now
- Add information and start using Bookings
- Additional Information: Microsoft Bookings Support
- Web-based scheduling tool
- Customizable customer-oriented booking page
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook
- Automatic reminders for customers and staff
- Confirmation emails
- Full-time faculty
- Full-time administrative staff
- Full-time non-bargaining classified staff
- Full-time OUPD staff
- Current students
How to Request
- No request needed. The service is enabled automatically based on your role at Ohio University.