Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling tool and is part of the Microsoft Office 365 family of products. Through an easy to create website, Bookings allows end-users to view calendars and schedule appointments with a department or organization. Bookings gives you a fast, easy alternative to time-consuming, frustrating phone-scheduling. An easy-to-set-up, customizable web page lets your customers find available times and book appointments 24/7.
On the web
- Bookings can be reached by logging into onedrive.ohio.edu or catmail.ohio.edu and using the "waffle" app launcher icon.
- Web-based scheduling tool
- Customizable customer oriented booking page
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook
- Automatic reminders for customers and staff
- Confirmation emails
- Microsoft Bookings demo (video)
- Those who need a booking page that allows others to book the time and service they need, get a confirmation email and calendar invitation, and reschedule or cancel.
- Full-time faculty
- Full-time administrative staff
- Full-time non-bargaining classified staff
- Full-time OUPD staff
- Current students
How to Request
- No request needed. The service is enabled automatically based on your role at Ohio University.