Create/manage signatures in Outlook
Keep in mind that signatures you create in Outlook are stored on your computer. If you also want a signature in OWA, you will need to set it up there separately.
- On the Home tab, click New E-mail.
- On the Message tab, click Signature
- Choose Edit Signatures... (Mac) or Signatures... (Windows).
- The resulting dialog will let you create signatures, edit or delete existing signatures and specify a default signature. If you do not choose a default signture, you still can add a signature manually when sending a message.
Outlook allows you to create as many signatures as you like.
Add or change a signature for an individual message
- When composing a message, go to the Message tab and click Signature.
- If you configured more than one signature in Outlook, you can choose which one to use from the resulting drop-down list.
Create/edit a signature in Outlook on the Web
OWA only supports having a single signature. To create or edit your signature:
- Log into https://catmail.ohio.edu.
- Click the gear icon and choose View all Outlook Settings
- Click Compose and reply on the Mail tab
- The resulting dialog will let you create your signature and specify whether it should be included automatically.
- When finished, click Save
Add your signature to a message in OWA
If you did not configure OWA to automatically add your signature, you can add it manually:
- When composing a message, click the three dots icon in the toolbar.
- Choose Insert signature.