Office 365-based email accounts for OHIO students, faculty, staff, and alumni who graduated after 2000.
Many older email/calendar applications will stop working later this year when Microsoft disables Basic Authentication. Find out if you are affected.
- New look comes to Outlook Online (Catmail) (from Microsoft)
- Rich text and HTML messages
- Web and Outlook client access
- Mobile device support
- Tight integration with other Office 365 tools
- Advanced security features
- PC and Mac
- Outlook 2016 or newer
- Mac Mail and Calendar built-in apps: Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher
- Mobile Applications
- Outlook App: iOS and Android
- iOS Mail and Calendar built-in apps: iOS 11 or newer
- Current applicants
- Enrolled undergraduate and graduate students
- Current employees
- Alumni who graduated after 2000
How to Request
- No request needed. The service is enabled automatically based on your role at the University.