If you would like to help shape the future of document imaging and automated workflows at Ohio University, consider joining the newly formed Document Imaging & Workflow IT Advisory Community. Membership is open to anyone at the University, with no prior experience or technical expertise required. The only qualifications are an interest in the topic and a willingness to share ideas and listen to the ideas of others.
Advisory communities are an important part of the University's IT Governance framework. They provide a means to engage with OIT and influence decisions based on the needs and experiences of participants and, most importantly, to inspire action to meet those needs. Advisory communities will influence service roadmaps and help inform future investments.
Join us on September 29, 2020 at 10 am
The first meeting of the Document Imaging & Workflow Advisory Community will take place from 10-11am via Microsoft Teams. Drop-ins are welcome, but to get the most out of the experience, we recommend joining the Microsoft Team devoted to this topic:
- Sign up for the Document Imaging & Workflow Advisory Community on Microsoft Teams.
- When prompted, download the Teams application.
- Check your email for a welcome message with more information on how to get the most out of the online group.
- Locate the recent post with a purple calendar invite. Select the calendar invite and click "Add to calendar".
- Any time the community meets, an online meeting space will be available inside of Microsoft Teams that you can use to participate remotely. Teams also can be used to conduct chat-based conversations outside of scheduled meetings or to collaborate on documents related to the topic.