Help and Resources: Microsoft Forms
- Introduction to Microsoft Forms - introduction to Microsoft Forms with many links to additional Microsoft help pages.
- Create a new Form quick intro (video) - 1 minute video that quickly covers the basics of creating a Microsoft Form.
- Using Microsoft Forms to collect sensitive data - learn settings and best practice guidance for using Microsoft Forms to college sensitive data.
- Integrate Forms into other Microsoft products - describes how to link Forms to various Microsoft products such as Stream, Excel, OneDrive, Teams, and much more.
Create a new Form - step-by-step instructions of how to create a Form.
Create a Quiz - step-by-step instructions of how to create a Quiz using Microsoft Forms.
Adjust Settings of your Quiz or Form - detailed information regarding how to adjust settings related to Forms and Quizzes.
Share a Form to Collaborate - step-by-step instructions of how to share, or stop sharing, a Form or Quiz.
Send a Form and Collect Responses - instructions and descriptions of all methods to distribute a Form or Quiz
View your Form Results - description of how to view the results of your Form or Quiz.
By request only, OIT can build workflows that add additional productivity value to Microsoft Forms, including any combination of the following:
- Approval workflow: Connect a Microsoft Form to a workflow that allows you to streamline an approval process with multiple steps and approvers
- Custom notifications: When a user submits a Form, send email notifications to specified parties based on custom criteria
- Document generation: When a user submits a form, convert the form information to a PDF and store the document in a shared location (such as OneDrive).
- Auto-updated Excel document: Keep an Excel document updated in real time when Form submissions are collected.
- Microsoft Forms Help & Learning Page
- Microsoft Tech Community Forms Blog
- Microsoft's FAQ about Forms
If you are still having issues, contact the IT Service Desk.