Automated Workflow: Microsoft Automate
Electronic automated workflow for business processes (i.e. processing application forms, departmental approval processes, etc.).
How to Access
Access Microsoft Automate from:
- the "waffle" app launcher in the top left of an Office 365 service (e.g. Catmail or OneDrive)
- the Microsoft Flow web page
All OHIO users with access to Office 365 can use the base version of Microsoft Automate.
Faculty and staff who have budget authority and/or their delegate may request automated workflow development for their unit.
How to Request
If you would like to request OIT's help in optimizing a workflow, please contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- Organization/Business Unit/Department requesting the solution
- Overview of the current business process that needs to be automated
- Explanation of how you picture automation improving your business process: What could change, and how much time would you save?
- Preferred timeline: Is this critical and urgent? Is this a wish list item you would like to have eventually?
- A point of contact who:
- Is the budgetary authority of the unit (or has secured budgetary authority for the request)
- Will be responsible for the day-to-day development, communication, and sign-off of the project