Computer and Device Support
To learn more about what a given service has planned, visit the IT Services Roadmap page to view all available roadmaps.
- Computer Support - Installation, configuration, management, and maintenance of University-owned departmental computers.
- Managed Macs - Remote management of Mac OS and licensed software applications, including regular updates and security patching for university-owned Mac computers.
- Managed Windows PCs - Remote management of Windows and licensed software applications, including regular updates and security patching for university-owned PCs.
- Flexspace technology - Support of the technology housed within University flexspace that enables employees to do their work, including monitors, televisions, video conferencing equipment, and more.
- Virtual Desktops - Remote access to a full Windows desktop environment from any PC, Mac, iOS or Android device. When connected screen images are sent to the user's device, and the user's keystrokes and mouse movements are sent to the virtual PC.
- Digital Signage - Windows 10-based digital content distribution platform for playback to display devices.