Web-based application for temporary, secure file storage and sharing.
- 10 GB quota, expandable by request.
- Files are automatically deleted in thirty (30) days, unless a shorter lifespan is specified.
- 8 GB maximum file size.
- No limit to the number of files.
- Files are encrypted.
- Sharing can be restricted to specific individuals (OHIO and non-OHIO) or public via anonymous link.
- Shares can be password protected.
- Internal distribution of protected data
- Temporary sharing of files too large to send as email attachments
- Current faculty, staff, emeriti, and students.
How to Request
- Basic access: No request needed. Access is provided automatically based on your role at the University.
- Quota increase: Contact the IT Service Desk