Help and Resources: OBI Reporting
- The Office of Information Technology does not offer training for Oracle Business Intelligence at this time, but OHIO's Human Resources department offers two professional development courses on OBI:
- Oracle Business Intelligence Reporting Fundamentals
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Navigation
- For a comprehensive introduction to using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), please reference Oracle's User's Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- In addition, OBI authors who have developed content may offer training on their reports and dashboards. For more information, please contact the data steward for the appropriate functional area.
- Department of Finance's OBI Training page contains a number of helpful documents with instructions on how to use the reports available on the Finance and HR dashboards within OBI.
- Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness' Interactive Reports & Queries page contains information about their available OBI dashboards, as well as a useful set of definitions and academic terminology.
- Office of the University Registrar's Data & Reporting page contains instructions for using the reports available on the Registrar dashboard, including the popular Class Schedule dashboard.