Password Manager provides the capability to centrally manage and store multiple passwords in a single application behind one strong master password. The service enables individuals to securely share passwords with designated recipients.
Enterprise Password Manager requires a browser extension for optimal functionality. Download the extension following the link provided.
- Manage a multitude of different credentials for the same user.
- Standardized method for employees to share and manage administrative credentials linked to sensitive accounts owned by Ohio University.
- Last Pass can auto-generate long, complex passwords to use for accounts and store behind one master password.
- Designed with a versatile nature, passwords can be retrieved using any device.
- Organizations wishing to utilize Enterprise Password Manager will incur a cost of $40 per license per year.
- Faculty and Staff are eligible for Enterprise Password Manager as deemed necessary by their organization to conduct official OHIO business.
How to Request