Vendor Security Review
Assess technology solutions which will access, process, or store university data. Solutions include professional services, infrastructure, storage, application environments, or other cloud-based services or subscriptions. Reviews are approved only for a specific use case and will be re-evaluated periodically.
- Identify risks associated with a technology solution as part of procurement process.
- Consultation on securing university data as regulated by Federal, State, local laws and regulations, university policies, procedures, and standards.
- Determine the accessibility of digital products and services.
Faculty and Staff
How to Request
OHIO customers can request an OIT review by following the steps below:
- Complete OIT Review Request Form.
- Upon receipt of the completed form, OIT will determine if there is a need for further review. If needed, OIT will contact the customer to provide additional information. This will require the completion of one or both of the following forms by the vendor:
- Once OIT has received the requested information they will begin the vendor review process.