Information Technology Policies
- Acceptable Usage 91.003 - This acceptable usage policy sets forth the standards by which all users may use the shared campus-wide network.
- University Credentials 91.004 - This policy outlines those protections that must be observed by individuals, technical staff, and systems using credentials at the university and recommendations for their protection.
- Information Security 91.005 - This policy provides a framework to continuously protect and secure Ohio university’s data and information resources and comply with and maintain legal and contractual requirements.
- Information Security Risk Management 91.006 - The information security risk management program is the formal process to manage information security risks to Ohio university to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of university data and information systems, as outlined in the policy 93.001 Data Classification.
- Data Classification 93.001 - This policy establishes that all information assets will be classified according to their confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Information Technology Accessibility 04.001 - This policy establishes standards and expectations to facilitate the deployment of information technology that has been designed, developed, or purchased to be accessible to people with disabilities, including those who use assistive technologies.