Online, self-paced, information security training course for employees enrolled through their department.
- Short interactive videos with accompanying quizzes.
- Training is self-paced. You can stop the training and pick back up where you left off later.
- Topics covered include data protection best practices, social engineering, phishing, privacy, and introductions to data regulations such as FERPA, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS.
- Takes approximately one hour to complete.
- Students, faculty, and staff may request training resources.
How to Request
Email email@example.com. You will need to provide the names and email addresses of the individuals who should be enrolled in training.