Information security training available to departments through an online service.
- Short interactive videos with accompanying quizzes.
- Training is self-paced. You can stop the training and pick back up where you left off later.
- Topics covered include data protection best practices, social engineering, phishing, privacy, and introductions to data regulations such as FERPA, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS.
- Takes approximately one hour to complete.
- Faculty and Staff may request training resources.
- Student employee access to training resources will be sponsored by Faculty or Staff.
How to Request
Email email@example.com. You will need to provide the names and email addresses of the individuals who should be enrolled in training.