Secure your digital profile
Cybercriminals are very good at getting personal information from unsuspecting victims, and the methods are getting more sophisticated as technology evolves. Protect against cyber threats by learning about security features available on the equipment and software you use. Apply additional layers of security to your devices – like Multi-Factor Authentication – to better protect your personal information.
- Create a Strong Password
- Creating a strong password is easier than you think.
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Multi-What? Utilize additional methods of authentication to keep cyber criminals at bay.
- Be Cyber Secure at Work
- Keeping university data safe is critical, but what is your role in ensuring it's secured? Learn how to #BeCyberSmart at work.
- Learn how phishing attacks use email to collect personal or financial information from you.
- Protect your payment cards and your personal info when shopping online.
Content provided courtesy of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA).