Box.com file storage & sharing: description & feedback
Friday, November 22, 2013
The university is considering a site license for box.com that would provide 50 GB of free online file storage to all students, faculty and staff. To help us gauge interest in this service, please consider completing the short survey linked below.
What is Box?
Box is Internet-based file storage. Think of it as a virtual hard drive. With Box you can:
- Drag and drop files in and out of Box
- Install the Box app, and you can use a Finder or Explorer window with Box, just like any other disk drive
- Edit your files right on Box
- Access your files from any Internet-capable device
- Share files with other Box users, either for viewing or for editing
- View or edit files others have shared with you
- Comment on files
Tell us what you think
Let us know if you would use a service like Box if it was available at no charge. Just complete this 5 question survey:
Recording of Nov 20 Box demo
Box feedback survey