Wired internet is available on all OHIO campuses and centers. Learn more about the current network upgrade.
- No login required.
- To connect, you will need an Ethernet cable and access to an active wall jack.
- Useful for older devices that do not support Wi-Fi.
- 100 Mbps connection speed.
- Faculty and staff at locations connected to the OHIO network
- Students living in residence halls
To activate/reactivate an existing jack
- Faculty and staff only
How to Request
- To activate/re-activate an existing connection, contact the IT Service Desk.