IT Standing Committee: IT Departmental Solutions
The Information Technology Departmental Solutions Committee (ITDSC) is charged annually by the IT Strategy & Governance Committee. The ITDSC will provide stakeholder engagement, transparency and oversight into the prioritization of a designated portfolio of “Custom” IT projects which will create, enhance, or leverage administrative, academic, instructional and research information systems.
If you have questions about this Committee, contact the chair, Jen Van Nostran:
Service Road Map
The Custom Solutions Service Road Map displays where we currently are and where we expect to be in the coming months and years in regards to Custom Solutions at Ohio University. This Standing Committee will play a vital role in determining our road map moving forward.
- Provide guidance and oversight of the IT custom projects portfolio
- Prioritize available resources based on OHIO's Strategic Initiatives and institutional risk (compliance with federal, state law, etc.)
- Be agile with decision making and willing to say no when a request could be mostly fulfilled with existing solutions
- Minimize the IT time to determine project size
- Information Technology - Jen Van Nostran (Chair)
- University Libraries - Kelly Broughton
- Associate Dean - Brian McCarthy
- Faculty Senate - Robin Muhammad
- HCOM - Jodie Penrod
- Auxiliaries Operations - Kent Scott
- Housing & Residence Life - Pete Trentacoste
- Regional Higher Education - Larry Tumblin
- Facilities - Stephen Wood
Meetings will take place approximately once per quarter with asynchronous sessions occurring on an ad-hoc basis to accommodate time-sensitive discussions or to address demand.
|09/14/2020||3:00pm-4:00pm||Sept 14 Minutes|
|04/23/2020||11:00am-12:00pm||April 23 Minutes|