Configuring Outlook to check Catmail
- Click the Start menu.
- Choose Settings / Control Panel
- Double-click the Mail icon.
- Click Show Profiles
- Click Add...
- Enter a name for the new profile, such as "Catmail", click OK.
- The "Add New E-mail Account" wizard should start automatically.
- If you wish, adjust Your Name as you'd like it to appear on outgoing mail.
- For E-mail Address: enter OHIOID@catmail.ohio.edu.
- Enter your OHIO ID password, and re-type it in the boxes provided.
NOTE: Your Catmail password IS your OHIO ID password
- Click Next.
- You will be asked for your user name and password. Make sure that you enter your full e-mail address (OHIOID@ohio.edu) as your user name, and use your CatMail password, then click OK. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password multiple times before you connect.
- There will be another delay while Outlook finishes configuring itself to sync with CatMail. When it's completed, you'll see a Congratulations box appear confirming that your account is now configured to work with Microsoft Outlook Live.
- Click Finish